Thursday, August 23, 2012

In Preparation for Isaac ....

I am still enjoying my new job, it contines to have some very rewarding moments and I have met some really nice people. We are going into hurricane preparation and if a storm enters the Gulf I will be required to stay onsite until the storm passes. In 28 years of marriage me and Joyce have always been together for storms. I guess there is a first time for everything. and as long as I am there I am on the clock even if I am not working .  She could go with me and they will provide shelter for her as well , I don't think she really wants to do that though.  I knew this going into the job and I am fine with it , I know God will protect my wife and family. I pray that the storm doesn't cause any major damage  to our area or any other as far as that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment