Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mr,B continued..

                                   So I finally got around to  blogging again. The day after I gave Mr. B.  his cane  he seen me in the courtyard  and  told me he had something to show me , he reached in his pocket and pulled out a coin about the size  of a half dollar. He told me it was his  "Guardian Angel coin"  ,he handed it to me and  It had an angel on one side and  a  a short verse on the other about a guardian angel.I asked him if he had read it and he told me he couldn't, so I asked him if he wanted me to read it and he smiled and said  "Please"   I can't recollect what it said but it made me smile as  I read it to him and other residents that were in the area. I looked at him and he looked as if he wanted to cry and my eyes started to water as well , there is no doubt in my mind that God was right there with us , I felt His presence. Mr. B thanked me and As I walked away I know I was grinning from ear to ear this made my day. 
                            I  see Mr. B almost everyday and at least 2-3 times a week he has some little something he wants me to do, today I adjusted his wheelchair and progammed a new remote for his TV and guess what I learned  he is an Alabama fan , he said "he can wait till football season starts ". He also told me he needed an Alabama  ball cap and a shirt and he gave me his size.  I guess I'll have to find him one.   These are the things that really make my day, as hectic as it can be.    Mr.Bleaves soon for a visit to see  relatives in North Carolina,  he will be gone for a week , I will miss his routine requests for me to fix something for him.    

No comments:

Post a Comment