Sunday, August 5, 2012

About Me

I am a 53 yr old man married to a wonderful woman for 28 years.I  love to fish and hunt ,pretty much anything outdoors. I also  enjoy watching Alabama's Crimson Tide play football RTR!!!.  In 2005 I dedicated my life to Christ and have been attending Pace Community Church ever since ,My life changed tremendously ,I have always been a believer but wasn't a follower of Christ. I can't say enough about have a personal relationship with God and how  it has affected my life. I have made some awesome friends that I worship with and we enjoy each others company so much , they are like family to me and my wife. I decided to start this blog due to  my new job  that  I started on July 9th, 2012 and  some very moving and heart felt experiences  I have had  since..  I think God has me right where he wants me ....for now . In 36 years of employmentI have never had a job that was more rewarding  than this job ,while it does have its drawbacks ,the good far outweighs the negatives. More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment